This is the INDEX page that is reserved for Weebly system use ONLY!
This page is automatically assigned by Weeby for Single Product Page, Checkout Page, and search result page
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE
Refund/cancellation policy for public training.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
1. By submitting this registration, you and the paying agency has booked into this course and agree to these terms and conditions. You warrant that you have the authority of the agency to submit the registration and to bind the agency to these terms and conditions.
2. On registration, we will issue a tax invoice for the workshop, these fees are payable within 30 days of the issue date of the invoice.
3. You may cancel or change your booking up to 10 working days before the scheduled date, without incurring a cancellation fee. After this time a 100% cancellation fee applies.
The following policy will apply to cancellations, changes or non-attendance within 10 working days of the scheduled training or event:
- If you can find a replacement participant that meets the pre-requisite requirements (if any), then they may attend on in place of the person booked and no cancellation fee will apply. If you are unable to provide a replacement participant, then no refund will be payable
- There is no refund for non-attendance on the day.
- Aha! Consulting may consider applications for extenuating circumstances to waive the cancellation fee. Aha! Consulting reserves the right to request supporting documentation for extenuating circumstances for participant non-attendance or cancellation.
5. We acknowledge personal circumstances may prevent you from attending (including medical conditions, emergencies, severe weather conditions or other events beyond the control of Aha Consulting, or transport difficulties) but you and the paying agency acknowledge the logistics of event management prevents us from assuming responsibility for these contingencies.
6. Whilst Aha! Consulting will endeavour to ensure all workshops proceed, Aha! Consulting reserves the right to cancel workshops for any reason, including insufficient registrations. If workshops are cancelled by Aha! Consulting will refund the workshop fees paid. Aha! Consulting will not be liable for any other associated costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred as a result of the cancellation. We strongly recommend booking fully refundable or variable airfares and accommodation.
CHANGES AND POSTPONEMENT
6. Aha! Consulting reserves the right to alter the workshop program, venue and timing at any time. Aha! Consulting will not be liable for any costs, expenses, losses, or liabilities incurred by you or the paying agency in the event of it being necessary, for whatever reason, to change the location or timing of the workshop.
7. Whilst Aha! Consulting will use every endeavour to hold the workshop at the venue and on the dates specified in the registration form, any refund of registration fees requested as a result of changes to the workshop program, venue or scheduled workshop dates will be at the discretion of Aha! Consulting.