This is the INDEX page that is reserved for Weebly system use ONLY!
This page is automatically assigned by Weeby for Single Product Page, Checkout Page, and search result page
DO NOT USE THIS PAGE
Training Course - Terms
- Cancellation between 14 -7 days of delivery incurs a 25% delivery fee + any out of pocket expense (travel costs etc)
- Cancellation between 7 -5 days of delivery incurs a 50% delivery fee + any out of pocket expense (travel costs etc)
- Cancellation less than 5 days of delivery incurs a 100% delivery fee + any out of pocket expense (travel costs etc)
- All content remains the property of the author and no part can be distributed outside the organisation or used in training materials without prior consent of the author.
Participation and Attendance
- For certified courses only full attendance is required for each day delivery to ensure the required content is covered.
- If a participant misses a small section of the content (30-45min) they are responsible for ensuring they have caught up with other participants and the trainer during the break.
- Longer absences (45min+) will require either additional out of session written work and assessment (at additional cost to the client) or require the participant to repeat the course. This is at the trainer’s discretion.
- For IAP2 certified course, certification is not provided until the course fees are paid in full
- As IAP2 AU issues certificates, Aha! Consulting has no control over the timing and tracking over distribution of certificates
- There are times, where the host organisation allows places to be made available for non-host employees (referred as External Participants) to attend as a way of building relationships, developing the practice and supporting people to complete their certification.
- These external participants are booked and invoiced by Aha! Consulting separately to the fees charged to the host organisation. Aha! Consulting then reimburses the host organisation for any catering costs incurred by external participants attending.
- There are a number of benefits in allowing External Participants, however the provision of spaces for External Participants are subject to a fair use policy. No more than three people from any one organisation can attend as an external participant.
- There can be circumstance where two organisations, seek to co-host the delivery of training. These are quoted separately and at a different rate.
- From time to time, Aha! Consulting might request places be held in your course for other clients, who are completing modules or making up for missed section of delivery. The inclusion of these people is at your discretion and will not affect the minimum numbers quoted to the client. Any catering expenses would be covered by Aha! Consulting.
Consulting Services - Terms
Note on Costing
- Costing based on services specified. Additional service outside this scope of works charged at standard hourly rate $220ph + GST
- Milestone payments to be agreed at the start of the project. If no agreement made, the following applies 30% Commencement Fee, 30% mid-point, 40% completion
- All payments are due within thirty (30) days of invoicing.
- If the project is cancelled, any outstanding fees will be payable by the Client for; time spent, materials purchased or produced
- If the cancellation is within two (2) weeks of booked event or workshop dates, 50% of the fees for that event will be incurred and payable by the Client.
- If the cancellation is within one (1) week of booked event or workshop dates, 100% of the fees for that event will be incurred and payable by the Client.
- Any pre-existing materials, models, document developed by Aha! Consulting prior to this project and used in this project remain the property of Aha! Consulting
- The client has the enduring rights to the ongoing internal use of these materials
- Materials are not to be provided or sold to a third party.
- Any bespoke materials, models of document developing specifically for this project become the intellectual property of the client.